Workers Compensation Healthcare Services
If you have been injured at work, a quality Allied Healthcare team and a speedy recovery is vital!
Our Physio Inq Allied Healthcare team compromising of Physiotherapists, Mobile Physio’s, Exercise Physiologists, Occupational Therapists & Massage Therapists are highly experienced in working with injured clients under the Worker's Compensation scheme, with an in-depth understanding of the importance and benefits of a safe and durable recovery.
Our focus is on achieving a safe and durable return to work. We provide a variety of options from manual therapy to exercise based rehab programs.
At Any Physio Inq clinic or mobile service, we welcome all patients referred following a work related injury.
Services that we are able to provide to Work Cover clients seeking assistive treatment include:
- Clinic & Mobile Physiotherapy: Assessment, Hands on treatment, splinting, exercise prescription and equipment and needs assessments
- Exercise Physiology: Home exercise prescription, balance and gait retraining, group exercise classes, strength based exercise programs.
- Occupational Therapy: assessing the level of help or care that the worker may require as a result of a work-related injury or illness recommending exercises to maximise worker function and promote recovery (where possible) advising of adaptive and/or alternative techniques to make it easier for the worker to perform activities. For example, breaking strenuous tasks into smaller more manageable tasks.
- Massage therapy: pain management & therapeutic care.
Our Work Rehabilitation Program will help in:
- Increasing muscle strength and tone
- Reduce your pain levels
- Upgrading work hours and tasks
- Returning you to work earlier with less chance of a re-aggravation of injury
- Aid in giving you strategies to cope with being off work
- And much more
Book a Workcover appointment at your nearest Physio Inq Clinic location
Find your local clinic or mobile service to make a booking