Terms of service apply between a participant of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (their guardian, and/or plan nominee), and Physio Inq Pty Ltd (the provider)
The NDIS and Terms of Service
Terms of service (also known as Service Agreements) are made for the purpose of providing supports under the Participant’s National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) plan.
The parties agree that these terms of service are made in the context of the NDIS, which is a scheme that aims to:
- Support the independence and social and economic participation of people with disability, and
- Enable people with a disability to exercise choice and control in the pursuit of their goals and the planning and delivery of their supports.
The Provider agrees to provide the Participant Allied Health and/or Support co-ordination services for the period stated in the Participant’s NDIS Plan.
Responsibilities of the Provider
The provider agrees to:
- Review the provision of supports at least annually with the participant.
- Once agreed, provide supports that meet the Participant’s needs and the Participant’s preferred times.
- Communicate openly and honestly in a timely manner.
- Treat the participant with courtesy and respect.
- Consult the participant on decisions about how supports are provided.
- Give the participant information about managing any complaints or disagreements and details of the provider’s cancellation policy (if relevant)
- Listen to the participant’s feedback and resolve problems quickly
- Give the participant a minimum of 24 hours notice if the provider has to change a scheduled appointment to provide supports.
- Give the participant the required notice if the provider needs to end the service agreement.
- Protect the participant’s privacy and confidential information.
- Provide supports in a manner consistent with all relevant laws, including the National Disability Insurance Scheme Act 2013 and rules, and Australian Consumer Law, keep accurate records on the supports provided to the participant, and
- Issue regular invoices and statements of the supports delivered to the participant.
Responsibilities of the Participant/Participant’s parent or guardian
The participant agrees to:
- Inform the provider about how they wish the supports to be delivered to meet the participant’s needs
- Treat the provider with courtesy and respect
- Talk to the provider if the participant has any concerns about the supports being provided.
- Give the provider a minimum 24 hours notice if the participant cannot make a scheduled appointment, and if the notice is not provided by then, the provider’s cancellation policy will apply.
- Give the provider the required notice if the participant needs to end the service agreement and
- Let the provider know immediately if the participant’s NDIS plan Is suspended or replaced by a new NDIS plan or the participant stops being a participant in the NDIS.