Occupational Therapy Near Me
Physio Inq Occupational Therapists work to break down the barriers which can hold people back from carrying out their day to day activities.
Our Occupational Therapist team across Australia, will help with barriers that affect a person's emotional, social, and physical needs. Our Therapists work in many different settings, including at homes, hospitals, schools, rehabilitation centers and mental health facilities.
We are a full-service Occupational Therapy mobile service, specialising in children, adult, adolescent disability, including those with complex needs.
Our integrated local community network allows us to effectively partner with any physicians, employers, case managers, support coordinators, local area coordinators to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner.
We become part of your support network and will give you tools to manage your body and get the most out of life.
Physio Inq is a fully accredited NDIS Occupational Therapy service & Aged Care provider that commits to the wellbeing of their clients with disabilities no matter what the age, location or disability.
Now operating right across Australia, Physio Inq Occupational Therapists are people that you can really and trust upon.
About Physio Inq's Occupational Therapy Services
Strong history in occupational therapy home based care
- Over 200 clinical experts in services for occupational therapy across Australia
- Private occupational therapy services
- NDIS registered provider
- Commonwealth Home Support Program Provider (CHSP)
- Home Care Provider (HCP)
- Adults & paediatrics services
- Online & Telehealth available
- A commitment to expediting referrals based on clinical needs
- Dedicated contact person for your business
- Access to multiple disciplines and services under one roof
- Large geographical coverage
- High quality reporting
- Experienced clinical staff
- Able to assist clients with functional capacity assessments, assistive technology assessments, home modifications and driving assessments (only in certain locations).
For more information on our Occupational Therapy services and availability, please contact our national support team by phone on 1300 731 733.