Aged Care Exercise Physiology
Exercise Physiology to help our older adults to maintain their health, well-being, functional ability and independence.
Physio Inq Exercise Physiologists have a vital and essential role in working with elderly people in our communities. They are involved in preventing disease and disability, treating current conditions, managing care, and following up in the community. Our Exercise Physiologists can identify the issues that are making the most significant impact on a senior's life and help them work to improve those, leading to a better quality of life and continued independence.
Our Aged Care Exercise Physiologists therapists are experienced in the treatment and long-term management of older people.
Whether that treatment and assessment is in homes, hospitals, aged care facilities, retirement villages or nursing homes, our Physio Inq Aged Care Exercise Physiologists come directly to where ever you want them. This removes the trauma and difficulty of having to travel to appointments, meaning elderly patients can get the care they need easily.
There are many reasons why seniors may need Exercise Physiology support. The benefits of Exercise Physiology for seniors include;
- Improve or slow the decline in performing activities of daily living
- Reduce the decline in functional ability
- Assistance with metabolic disease
- Increased muscle strength, flexibility, balance and control
- Reduce the risk of falls
- Pain management
- Manage the behavioural and psychological
- Improve cognition and mood
- Staying active and remaining independent
Our teams at Physio Inq are experienced with a range of funding programs within Aged Care, including the Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) and Home Care Packages (HCP).
We partner with both CHSP and HCP service providers to ensure clients in the community receive experienced and quality allied health care in the comfort of their homes.
Other Exercise Physiology services that Physio Inq is able to offer
About Physio Inq's Care
- Strong history in home based care
- Home Care Package (HCP) and Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP)*
- Over 200 clinical experts in Aged Care services for Exercise Physiology
- A commitment to expediting referrals based on clinical needs
- Dedicated contact person for your business
- Access to multiple disciplines and services under one roof
- Large geographical coverage
- High quality reporting
- Experienced clinical staff
- Full time customer service team
- Full time accounts team
* through partnerships with your registered provider
We are committed to providing our service In-Home wherever possible. From time to time, circumstances such as staffing, demand and availability may prevent this from occurring. In those instances, we will assist in arranging alternative service methods such as telehealth for Exercise Physiology.
Why worry about the stresses of parking and traffic when you simply don't have too anymore. Our Allied Health Team are currently serving the following states in Australia;
New South Wales
- Blue Mountains
- Canada Bay
- Central Coast
- Eastern Suburbs Sydney
- Georges River
- Inner West Sydney
- Lane Cove
- Lower North Shore
- North Sydney
- Sutherland Shire
- The Hills Shire
- Western Sydney
Alternatively contact us by phone on
1300 731 733