Speech Therapy Near Me
Our Physio Inq Mobile Speech Pathology service can help to develop language skills and encourage confidence while speaking and communicating. This includes, listening, understanding language, reading, writing, social skills, articulation and fluency. We can also provide support to ensure mealtimes are safe and enjoyable for people with swallowing difficulties or children who are picky eaters.
Do you, your child or a loved one have trouble pronouncing words, eating, drinking or are struggling with important social skills?
Speech Pathology often referred to as Speech Therapy, may help improve language development, communication, and pragmatic language skills.
Our Speech Pathologists, or SP’s, help people of all ages and with a range of disabilities to achieve their goals and make life easier for you and your family.
A Speech Pathologist Can Help With:
Articulation, speech clarity and stuttering
Understanding of spoken and written words and language
Formulating sentences and expressing themselves
Literacy, reading and writing
Play and social skills
wallowing and mealtime difficulties
Our Expert Speech Pathologists Do This By:
Language and articulation retraining
Prescription of modified diets
Now operating throughout Australia Physio Inq Speech Pathologists are people that you can rely upon on and trust to be there when you need them.
Live a life
With less limits.
About Physio Inq's Speech Pathology Services
Strong history in speech pathology home based care
- Over 200 clinical experts in services for speech pathology across Australia
- Private speech pathologist services
- NDIS registered provider
- Commonwealth Home Support Program Provider (CHSP)
- Home Care Provider (HCP)
- Adults & paediatrics services
- Online & Telehealth available
- A commitment to expediting referrals based on clinical needs
- Dedicated contact person for your business
- Access to multiple disciplines and services under one roof
- Large geographical coverage
- High quality reporting
- Experienced clinical staff
- Able to assist clients who have difficulties with language, speech, voice, social communication, literacy, swallowing & fluency.
For more information on our Speech Pathology services and availability, please contact our national support team by phone on 1300 731 733.