With Physio Inq, therapy is no longer out of your reach.
In this article, we’ll talk about physiotherapy and the conditions it can help manage. We’ll also discuss the value of an individualised approach and how physical therapy compares to chiropractic care.
Understanding physical therapy
Physiotherapy, also often referred to as physical therapy, is a practice that’s dedicated to helping patients regain, sustain, and optimise their mobility, functionality, overall well-being, and much more.
This type of therapy employs a range of methods, like dynamic stretching rehabilitation, strength training, and even educational guidance, to assist those impacted by injuries, health conditions, or disabilities, all with the goal of enhancing the patient’s quality of life.
Physio Inq’s mobile, in-home care
Traditionally, experts would work in set environments such as hospitals, outpatient clinics, rehabilitation facilities, nursing homes, and fitness centres. However, at Physio Inq, we’ve made it so our comprehensive service doesn’t compromise on convenience and comfort. We pride ourselves on having at-home therapy for just about everyone in Australia.
In just a few clicks, you can get started by requesting an appointment through our referral form, and then our qualified physiotherapists will be ready to extend their help and expertise. They’re dedicated to collaborating with you to assist with your family’s distinct needs. You can expect individualised one-on-one sessions utilising creative methods to motivate, stimulate, and encourage positive change.
We deliver expert therapy directly to your home, whether it’s in your living room, your child’s play area, or any other comfortable environment of your choosing.
Enhancing this convenience, our telehealth platform effortlessly removes the hassles of travelling, parking, and waiting in line, ensuring your experience is as smooth and stress-free as possible. Go from searching for a physio Sydney-wide, a physio Brisbane-based, or a physio Melbourne locals recommend to working on your well-being from the comfort of your own home.
Choose Physio Inq – book an appointment today.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What conditions can physiotherapy treat?
Physiotherapy is helpful in managing orthopaedic, neurological, autoimmune, chronic, and other conditions.
- Orthopaedic conditions. Physiotherapy assists in alleviating back pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, arthritis, sciatica, various foot conditions, knee issues, other joint-related problems and more.
- Neurological conditions. Physio manages Alzheimer's disease, multiple sclerosis, neuropathy (nerve damage), vertigo (imbalance issues), cerebral palsy, stroke, concussions, and more.
- Autoimmune conditions. It also provides care for fibromyalgia, Raynaud's syndrome, and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Chronic conditions. Physiotherapy helps individuals with chronic conditions improve their mobility, balance, and strength. It also assists in managing asthma and reducing increased chest secretions.
However, in addition to this, physio treatment can also help with injury rehabilitation, age-related changes, recovery from health events, and improving physical performance.
- Injury rehabilitation. Physio manages pain while assisting with mobility and movement in cases of physical injuries.
- Ageing-related changes. It helps address changes associated with ageing, such as limited body movement and function.
- Recovery from health events. Physiotherapy can potentially aid in recovery and functional improvement after health events like heart attacks and traumatic brain injuries.
- Improving physical performance. It also assists athletes and fitness enthusiasts in improving their general performance levels.
- Assisting with disabilities. Physiotherapy plays a crucial role in enhancing the quality of life and mobility for individuals with disabilities, offering tailored approaches to meet their unique needs.
Ultimately, a dedicated physiotherapist can help implement techniques and provide insight into maintaining mobility, flexibility, and overall function.
So if you’ve been trying to find a physio clinic or perhaps mobile in-home care, turn to Physio Inq.
We have an expert team of over 400 allied health professionals all around Australia, so you can leave your search for a physio Newcastle locals prefer, a physio Gold Coast citizens recommend, or even a physio Adelaide residents rely on.
Are there different types of physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is as diverse as the needs it serves, which means there’s musculoskeletal physio, sports physio, and much more. In fact, there is even a type of physio for seniors and physio for children.
However, what’s important is that you connect with a professional who’s determined to understand your specific situation. For this reason, we at Physio Inq are committed to helping individuals of all mobilities, ages, and backgrounds.
It’s our mission to assist you in finding the support you need, starting with a detailed physio assessment, if required. Here, one of our physiotherapists will examine your joints, muscles, and general movement, so they can have a better opportunity to understand and identify the source of your pain or concern.
There’ll then be a collaborative discussion regarding potential outcomes and results, leading to an individualised strategy plan designed to meet your unique goals.
As such, you can finally end your search for terms like ‘physio Perth’, ‘physio Wollongong’, or even ‘physio Fremantle’ online.
Let us at Physio Inq help you live life with less limits.
How does physiotherapy differ from chiropractic care?
Physiotherapy and chiropractic care, while sharing the goal of alleviating pain and improving function, differ in terms of approaches and techniques.
Physiotherapy focuses on the body’s overall movement and functionality. It employs exercises, stretches, and various techniques like massages, joint mobilisation, and much more to enhance flexibility.
On the other hand, chiropractic care focuses on the musculoskeletal system, primarily using manual manipulation techniques to adjust the spine and limbs. However, this may not always be suitable for senior citizens and children.
Generally, physiotherapists offer a broader range of methods to improve overall physical function, while chiropractors focus on bone alignments and adjustments for potential short-term relief.
With this, if you’re looking for guided physio exercises and individualised plans, choose Physio Inq. We’re here to empower individuals towards improved mobility and well-being and mobility, so don’t have to keep searching for a Marion physio or a physio Salisbury-wide.
Complete care at Physio Inq
At Physio Inq, we’re committed to providing exceptional, person-centred allied health services. We have an expert team of dedicated professionals all across Australia, devoted to improving the lives of the patients we serve.
Our services are available in-clinic, in-home, or online, and they’re designed to provide comprehensive care conveniently.