Massage therapy, we’re all about you.
Relax, unwind and have those aches and pains sorted out at Physio Inq today.
The Immediate benefits of a Physio Inq massage is a deep feeling of relaxation and calm. This occurs when our massage therapist prompts the release of endorphins- the brain chemicals that produce feelings of well-being.
Our massage therapy consists primarily of hands-on manipulation of the soft tissues of the body, specifically, the muscles, connective tissue, tendons, ligaments and joints for the purpose of optimising one‘s health.
Before a session, your Physio Inq massage therapist will propose a personalised treatment plan based on an initial assessment and health history. Our massage therapist will work with your level of pain tolerance and goals throughout the session.
Our expert clinicians are highly trained in a wide range of massage therapy disciplines
How can Physio Inq massage therapy help you?
- Anxiety and tension relief
- Back, neck or shoulder pain
- Headaches or migraines
- Managing and treating sports injuries
- Pre and post-natal conditions
- Reducing muscle pain and stiffness
- Assisting in the management of digestive disorders
What types of massage does Physio Inq offer?
- Relaxation - De-stress/loosen up the body
- Remedial - Muscle tension/chronic pain
- Sports - Aims to prevent and treat injuries while relieving muscle soreness and pain
- Swedish - Full body relaxation, with soft applied pressure techniques
- And many other massage techniques to suit your individual needs and goals
Book a massage therapy appointment at your nearest Physio Inq Clinic location
Find your local clinic or mobile service to make a booking