Children's Speech Therapy Services
Let our Mobile Speech Therapists help you find your child's voice.
Most prevalent in children, difficulties with speech, language, and social skills are nothing to be ashamed of. Our Mobile Speech Therapists also commonly referred to as Speech Pathologists, can help develop your child's language skills and encourage confidence while speaking and communicating.
Unfortunately, when your child is struggling with their language and speech, it can affect their experience in school and in most social situations. Working with our local Speech Therapy team will help.
There are a few things you might notice about your child that signals the need for a Speech Therapist:
- Speech milestones based on age are not being met on a consistent basis.
- You’ve noticed a lisp, stutter, or other speech and vocal concerns.
- It’s difficult to understand what is being said.
- There is difficulty with reading, spelling, and comprehension of text.
- You’re already aware of special needs such as autism or other social challenges.
- You notice your child is having difficulty swallowing or eating.
If you’re worried, we’re happy to schedule your appointment for an initial consultation. From there, we’ll assess any issues and create a plan moving forward.
Having a Mobile Speech Therapist attend to your needs at a location that is convenient to you can save you time and unnecessary discomforts.
Why worry about the stresses of parking and traffic when you simply don't have to anymore with our home or school based visits?
Our Mobile Speech Therapy team for children are currently serving the following states in Australia:
New South Wales
Support when you need it. We've got your back with live social help with one of our Physio Inq support team members ready to chat to you now. Just click on the Messenger button.