to help get the most
out of your life.
The Mobile Exercise Physiology Services we offer is such a wonderful and rewarding experience. Our Physio Inq Exercise Physiologists are people you can trust and rely upon.
Exercise Physiology is all about creating better bodies. Whether you are injured, have a disability, are ageing, or need to simply enhance your current physical form. Exercise Physiologists create tailored programs to improve your performance.
They are not just glorified personal trainers. They are experts at defining just what it is that your body needs to move more effectively on a day to day basis. Whether it is:
- Transfer and mobility training;
- Walking and balance training;
- Strength conditioning for sport;
- Aged care strength and stretching programs;
- Disability performance enhancement.
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Neuromuscular exercise therapy
- And much more
Our Accredited Exercise Physiologists are university qualified allied health professionals equipped with the expertise, skills, and capacity to design, deliver and evaluate safe and effective exercise and programs to prevent, manage and treat complex medical conditions. A Mobile Exercise Physiologist will utilise their unique skill-set in exercise prescription to encourage and empower clients to manage and control their health autonomously.
Our Exercise Physiologists can work in a number of environments, including but not limited to:
- Fitness centres, gymnasiums, personal training studios
- Workplace health and rehabilitation
- In your own home
- Aged care facilities
- Primary, secondary and tertiary health care
- Private and multidisciplinary clinics
- Population health
- Sporting centres
Our Physio Inq Exercise Physiologists are currently serving the following states in Australia:
New South Wales
Support when you need it. We've got your back with live social help with one of our Physio Inq support team members ready to chat to you now. Just click on the Messenger button.
Alternatively contact us by phone on 1300 731 733.