Paediatric Physiotherapists are a vital component to the health and well being of children who may have any number of conditions, both genetic, acquired or other. Physio Inq has a team of specialised Paediatric Physiotherapists in your area who can actively assist you and your family to address their health concerns.
Paediatric Physiotherapists are a vital component to the health and well being of children who may have any number of conditions, both genetic, acquired or other. Paediatric Physiotherapist’s work with children as young as infants, all the way up to 19 year olds. We commonly work with kids at the critical stages of their development and growth. Helping children with physiotherapy is quite unique and specialised from an anatomical, physiological and psychological perspective.
Having one of our Paediatric Physiotherapists attend to your childrens needs at a location that is convenient to you and your child can save you time, pain, and any unnecessary discomforts.
Our therapists have all the equipment they need to carry out in home treatments of any type. Whether it be:
- Neuromuscular disorders e.g. muscular dystrophy
- Neurological conditions e.g. cerebral palsy, head injury
- Congenital disorders e.g. spina bifida, limb deficiencies
- Orthopaedic conditions e.g. talipes, torticollis, plagiocephaly
- Congenital syndromes and metabolic diseases
- Conditions where mobility is affected
- Developmental delay
- Co-ordination difficulties
- Problems with walking e.g. in toeing gait or tip toe walking
- Babies who are born prematurely
- Postural problems e.g back pain or W sitting
- Pains related to the growing child
- Acute injuries e.g. fractures, sports injuries
- Respiratory conditions e.g. asthma, cystic fibrosis
- Rheumatological conditions e.g. juvenile idiopathic arthritis
Why worry about the stresses of parking and traffic when you simply don't have too anymore. Our Physio Inq Mobile Paediatric Physiotherapists are currently serving the following areas in Sydney & Melbourne;
Support when you need it. We've got your back with live social help with one of our Physio Inq support team members ready to chat to you now about our NDIS Services. Just click on the Messenger button.
Alternatively contact us by phone on 1300 731 733