Are you after faster access to a Physiotherapist?
Physio Inq Physiotherapy Telehealth Services are a fantastic alternative if you are in need of an urgent appointment with a Physiotherapist or you might be in remote location with limited access to Physiotherapy services.
Our Telehealth consultations will deliver the same exceptional level of care as our in-clinic service offerings. Telehealth Physiotherapy has many of the same benefits as a face-to-face physiotherapy session. You will work directly with your Physio to discuss, assess, and diagnose problems just as if you were in the clinic. Your Physio Inq Physiotherapist will help you manage to manage your condition and subscribe activities to alleviate and manage symptoms via the online platform Coviu.
Our qualified Physiotherapists replicate in-clinic treatment and rehab regimes, providing assessments via video using observation, provisional diagnosis of injuries, giving comprehensive advice, supervising exercise therapy, showing treatment techniques and teaching in-home self-management.
Did you know that Telehealth sessions are currently funded by Medicare and many private health funds?
We offer Telehealth treatment sessions for the following conditions:
- Muscle & joint strains
- Back, neck, wrist, hand & shoulder pain
- Womens Health - Pregnancy, post-natal, pelvic pain & prolapse
- Postural, balance & coordination issus
- Jaw pain
- And much more, just ask.
- Make sure that there is an established internet connection from both ends
- Listen, assess and diagnose your injury or problem
- Explain in great detail that easy to understand on how to manage and treat your pain/condition
- Provide education and self-management techniques
- Create and develop a unique exercise rehab program and plan.
- Will continue to monitor and advise on appropriate follow-up
- Propose any relevant equipment such as braces, tape, orthotics, spikey balls, exercise bands etc that might be of a benefit
- Directly refer on to other allied health services if appropriate
Access our Physio Inq Physiotherapy Telehealth services from home today.
Contact the team at Physio Inq to organise a remote Telehealth Physio consultation. You can do this by calling or booking a Telehealth Physiotherapy Appointment in the link below.