Speech Therapy For Adults with Speech & Language Disabilities in Hobsons Bay
Let our Mobile Speech Pathologists help you find your voice.
Physio Inq Mobile Speech Pathology service provides support for adults & the elderly with a disability or difficulty with speech, language, voice and swallowing disorders.
Unfortunately, when someone is struggling with their language and speech, it can affect their experience at work and in most social situations. Working with our mobile speech pathologists can help. Physio Inq mobile speech pathology comes to you, whether at home or in the office, offering a sense of convenience and comfort.
Did you know Physio Inq is a NDIS provider?
Speech Pathology services to participants in the NDIS is an area very dear to Physio Inq’s hearts. Assisting those most in need is what makes that our dedicated team of Speech Pathologists get out of bed every day with a spring in their step.
Since Physio Inq is an NDIS provider, we’ll do our very best to help you with a comprehensive plan to meet you and your family’s needs.
Our Physio Inq NDIS Speech Pathology therapists can help with a wide range of speech disabilities including:
- Vocabulary comprehension
- Ability to follow directions
- Autism or Asperger’s affecting social skills
- Social skills to interact with family and peers
- Clients who use symbols or sign language to communicate
- Difficulty swallowing food or drinks
- Slurred or imprecise speech
- Difficulty understanding what others are saying or writing
- Coughing or choking episodes during meals
- And much more
We provide care in the areas of acquired communication and swallowing disorders including those associated with brain injury, progressive neurological conditions like Parkinson’s disease, dementia, head and neck cancer and the multitude of voice disorders among others. Physio Inq speech pathologists create a custom treatment plan to improve your specific communication challenges - whatever those challenges may be.
Having a Mobile Speech Pathologist attend to your needs at a location that is convenient to you can save you time and unnecessary discomforts.
About Physio Inq's Care
- Strong history in home based care
- Over 200 clinical experts in NDIS services for physiotherapy
- A commitment to expediting referrals based on clinical needs
- Dedicated contact person for your business
- Access to multiple disciplines and services under one roof
- Large geographical coverage
- High quality reporting
- Experienced clinical staff