Aged Care Physiotherapy in Logan
Physiotherapy to help our older adults to maintain their health, well-being, functional ability and independence.
A Physio Inq aged care physio have a vital and important role in working with elderly people in our communities. They are involved in preventing disease and disability, treating current conditions, managing inpatient care and following up in the community. Our Physio’s can identify the issues that are making the greatest impact on a seniors life and help them work to improve those, leading to a better quality of life and continued independence.
Our Aged Care Physiotherapy therapists are experienced health professionals in the assessment, treatment and long term management of older people.
Whether that treatment and assessment is home vists, hospitals, residentialaged care facilities, retirement villages or nursing homes, our Physio Inq Aged Care Physiotherapists come directly to where ever you want them. This removes the trauma and difficulty of having to travel to appointments, meaning elderly patients can get the care they need easily.
There are many reasons why seniors may need Physiotherapy support. The benefits of Physiotherapy for seniors include;
- Improve or slow the decline in performing activities of daily living
- Reduce the decline in functional ability
- Recuperation from fractures
- Improves ones mobility
- Increased muscle strength, flexibility, balance and control
- Reduce the risk of falls
- Pain management
- Chronic pain
- Manage the behavioural and psychological
- Improve cognition and mood
- Staying active and remaining independent
- And much more
About Physio Inq's Care
- Strong history in home based care
- Over 200 clinical experts in NDIS services for physiotherapy
- A commitment to expediting referrals based on clinical needs
- Dedicated contact person for your business
- Access to multiple disciplines and services under one roof
- Large geographical coverage
- High quality reporting
- Experienced clinical staff
For a personalised & comprehensive assessment for your loved one make an appointment or referral today.