Norwood Exercise Physiology Telehealth Industry Leaders
Physio Inq Online Therapy (Telehealth) Exercise Physiology is a fantastic option if you need an appointment with a therapist. Whether you prefer to receive services online, are in a remote location with limited access to services or are experiencing a lockdown of any sort.
Our Online Therapy (Telehealth) consultations will deliver the same exceptional level of care as our in-clinic and in-home service offerings. Telehealth has many of the same benefits as a face-to-face therapy session. You will work directly with your therapist to discuss, assess, and diagnose problems just as if you were with them in a face-to-face setting.
Your Physio Inq therapist will help via our easy-to-use online platform. Our qualified therapists work with you, listen to your concerns and establish your needs to help achieve your goals. They do this by providing assessments via video using observation, provisional diagnosis, giving comprehensive advice, supervising therapy, showing treatment techniques, and teaching in-home self management.
During a Telehealth appointment your therapist will:
- Listen, assess, and treat your concerns
- Demonstrate and explain treatment techniques in easy-to-understand language
- Provide education and self management techniques
- Create and develop a unique speech program and plan
- Work with you to set a plan on how best to manage you concerns
- Advise in appropriate follow-up and book in ongoing sessions when works for you
- Propose any relevant equipment or treatment aids that may be required
- Directly refer on to other allied health services if appropriate
About Physio Inq's Care
- Strong history in telehealth
- Over 20 clinical experts in services for telehealth & online therapy across Australia
- A commitment to expediting referrals based on clinical needs
- Dedicated contact person for your business
- Access to multiple disciplines and services under one roof
- Large geographical coverage
- High quality reporting
- Experienced clinical staff
Today Physio Inq is pushing allied health in a new exciting and accessible direction for all Australians through it's telehealth services.
Access our Physio Inq Exercise Physiology Telehealth services from home today.
Contact the team at Physio Inq to organise a remote Telehealth Exercise Physiology consultation. You can do this by calling or booking a Telehealth Exercise Physiology Appointment.
At Physio Inq we can deliver and provide timely & quality in home, online & in clinic allied health services. Our Exercise Physiology Telehealth services are available in the following areas around Norwood:
- Golden Grove