Sutherland Shire Hospital In The Home
Receive care in the home where you want it.
Physio Inq's Hospital in the home program is a Hospital Substitute Treatment (HST) program for eligible health fund members who have undergone or are about to undergo elective hip and knee replacement surgery in a private hospital.
Physio Inq pride itself on giving every client an incredible experience, and this service achieves that. With National coverage, our HST program offers people an alternative to inpatient rehabilitation meaning you can achieve excellent rehabilitation results from your own home, surrounded by those you love.
There is no fee for eligible members, and our Physiotherapy service assists you through your surgical rehabilitation and recovery.
About Physio Inq's Care
- Strong history in home based care
- Over 200 clinical experts in hospital substitute treatment (HST) programs
- A commitment to expediting referrals based on clinical needs
- Dedicated contact person for your business
- Access to multiple disciplines and services under one roof
- Large geographical coverage
- High quality reporting
- Experienced clinical staff
We are committed to providing our service In-Home wherever possible. From time to time, circumstances such as staffing, demand and availability may prevent this from occurring. In those instances, we will assist in arranging alternative service methods such as telehealth.