Prospect Traumatic Brain Injury Physiotherapy Industry Leaders
Physiotherapy management of traumatic brain injury is effective at retraining your brain and body for everyday movements like sitting, drinking, standing, dressing, walking, as well as improving your strength and fitness.
Physio Inq has a team of Mobile Physiotherapists across Australia who will work with you, your carer, and your family, to identify movement problems caused by your acquired brain injury and train for the goals you want to achieve. Our physiotherapists will help you get to where you need, at whatever stage you are at.
A physiotherapist can visit you in the comfort and convenience of your own home soon after your brain injury, and also help if it has been many years since your injury but you want to improve your mobility, fitness, or other activities that are important to you.
Our acquired brain injury Physiotherapists focus on reactivating movements, enhancing function, and promoting general health, based on your own individual recovery and goals.
Physiotherapy treatment following traumatic brain injury includes providing education for you, your carers and your family about the injury, goals, care plan, and exercises, which may include:
- Manual therapy
- Stretching and movement facilitation
- Strength training
- Balance training
- Functional training
- Task specific training for getting dressed, standing and walking
- General fitness training
- Resistance training for return to sport
Our health professionals know how important it is for you to work on relearning or finding new ways to do the things that matter to you, as soon as possible following your brain injury.
Our Mobile Physiotherapists have all the equipment they need to carry out in home treatments of any type. Whether it be:
- NDIS Services
- Difficulty walking or moving
- Difficulty using your arms for everyday activities
- Muscle or joint weakness
- Poor balance or coordination
- Tightness or stiffness in your arms or legs
- Dizziness and loss of balance
Physiotherapists also play a role in helping with prescribing therapeutic exercise for improvement of mood and general health following brain injury.
Other Physiotherapy services that Physio Inq is able to offer
- Mobile Physiotherapy
- NDIS Physiotherapy
- Paediatric Physiotherapy
- Aged Care Physiotherapy
- Women's Health Physiotherapy
- Stroke Rehabilitation Physiotherapy
- Neuro Physiotherapy
Physio Inq Physiotherapists create custom treatment plan to improve your specific physical challenges - whatever those challenges may be.
About Physio Inq's Care
- Strong history in home based care
- Over 200 clinical experts in Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) services for physiotherapy
- NDIS registered provider
- Home Care Package (HCP) and Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP)*
- A commitment to expediting referrals based on clinical needs
- Dedicated contact person for your business
- Access to multiple disciplines and services under one roof
- Large geographical coverage
- High quality reporting
- Experienced clinical staff
* through partnerships with your registered provider
We are committed to providing our service In-Home wherever possible. From time to time, circumstances such as staffing, demand and availability may prevent this from occurring. In those instances, we will assist in arranging alternative service methods such as telehealth for Physiotherapy.
At Physio Inq we can deliver and provide timely & quality in home, online & in clinic allied health services. Our Traumatic Brain Injury Physiotherapy services are available in the following areas around Prospect:
- Brahma Lodge
- Dry Creek
- Elizabeth Vale