South Perth Mobile Physiotherapy Industry Leaders
Mobile Physiotherapy - Experienced Physiotherapists To Support Your Healthcare Needs.
Move better, live better - free from pain and constraint with our Mobile Physiotherapy services across Australia.
Did you know our Physio Inq Mobile Physio's are on a mission to bring every Australian a full range of physiotherapy services in the comfort of their own home in order to improve the quality of life for every Australian?
Our Home Physiotherapists are highly skilled and equipped to deliver a range of at home physiotherapy rehabilitation services that include assessments & treatments either at home, aged care facilities, nursing homes, local gyms, or anywhere that is best suited for you or a loved one.
If you are unable to travel to a clinic, Mobile Physiotherapy is a fantastic and convenient alternative.
Our Mobile Physiotherapists have all the equipment they need to carry out wide range of in home treatments of any type. Whether it be:
- NDIS + Disability services
- Paediatric & children based physiotherapy services
- Aged care services
- Women's Health
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Sporting Injuries
- Acute painful episodes of spinal, shoulder, neck and back
- Severe migraines or headaches
- Fracture and Splinting management
- General sprains, strains and dysfunctions
- Motor vehicle injuries
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- And much more
Other Physiotherapy services that Physio Inq is able to offer
- NDIS Physiotherapy
- Paediatric Physiotherapy
- Aged Care Physiotherapy
- Women's Health Physiotherapy
- Stroke Rehabilitation Physiotherapy
- Neuro Physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy For Traumatic Brain Injuries
Physio Inq Physiotherapists create a custom treatment plan to improve your specific physical challenges - whatever those challenges may be.
About Physio Inq's Care
- Strong history in home based care
- Over 200 clinical experts in home physiotherapy services
- NDIS registered provider
- Home Care Package (HCP) and Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP)*
- A commitment to expediting referrals based on clinical needs
- Dedicated contact person for your business
- Access to multiple disciplines and services under one roof
- Large geographical coverage
- High quality reporting
- Experienced clinical staff
* through partnerships with your registered provider
We are committed to providing our service In-Home wherever possible. From time to time, circumstances such as staffing, demand and availability may prevent this from occurring. In those instances, we will assist in arranging alternative service methods such as telehealth for Physiotherapy.
At Physio Inq we can deliver and provide timely & quality in home, online & in clinic allied health services. Our Mobile Physiotherapy services are available in the following areas around South Perth:
- Salter Point
- South Perth
- And surrounding suburbs