Perth Paediatric Physiotherapy Industry Leaders
Do you want your child to achieve their full potential?
Paediatric Physiotherapists are a vital component to the health and well being of children who may have any number of conditions, both genetic, acquired or other.
Physio Inq has a team of qualified and versatile Paediatric Physiotherapists in your area who can actively assist you and your family to address their health concerns across Australia.
Our Paediatric Physiotherapist’s work with children of all ages. Our therapists commonly work with kids at the critical stages of child development and growth. Helping children with physiotherapy is quite unique and specialised from an anatomical, physiological and psychological perspective.
We provide evidence based professional care, which is client and family focused.
Having one of our Paediatric Physiotherapists attend to your children’s needs at a location that is convenient to you and your child can save you time, pain, and any unnecessary discomforts.
We want your child to stand taller, feel stronger and move better.
Our paediatric physiotherapists have all the equipment they need to carry out in home treatments of any type. Whether it be:
- Neuromuscular disorders e.g. muscular dystrophy
- Neurological conditions e.g. cerebral palsy, head injury
- Congenital disorders e.g. spina bifida, limb deficiencies
- Orthopaedic conditions e.g. talipes, torticollis, plagiocephaly
- Congenital syndromes and metabolic diseases
- Conditions where mobility is affected
- Developmental delay
- Reaching motor milestones
- Co-ordination difficulties
- Problems with walking e.g. in toeing gait or tip toe walking
- Babies who are born prematurely
- Postural problems e.g back pain or W sitting
- Pains related to the growing child
- Acute injuries e.g. fractures, sports injuries
- Respiratory conditions e.g. asthma, cystic fibrosis
- Rheumatological conditions e.g. juvenile idiopathic arthritis
Other Physiotherapy services that Physio Inq is able to offer
- Mobile Physiotherapy
- NDIS Physiotherapy
- Aged Care Physiotherapy
- Women's Health Physiotherapy
- Stroke Rehabilitation Physiotherapy
- Neuro Physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy For Traumatic Brain Injuries
Physio Inq Physiotherapists create custom treatment plan to improve your child's specific physical challenges - whatever those challenges may be.
About Physio Inq's Care
- Strong history in home based care
- Over 200 clinical experts in paediatric & child based services for physiotherapy
- A commitment to expediting referrals based on clinical needs
- Dedicated contact person for your business
- Access to multiple disciplines and services under one roof
- Large geographical coverage
- High quality reporting
- Experienced clinical staff
We are committed to providing our service In-Home wherever possible. From time to time, circumstances such as staffing, demand and availability may prevent this from occurring. In those instances, we will assist in arranging alternative service methods such as telehealth for Physiotherapy.
At Physio Inq we can deliver and provide timely & quality in home, online & in clinic allied health services. Our Paediatric Physiotherapy services are available in the following areas around Perth:
- Aubin Grove
- Canning Vale
- Cockburn Central