Point Leo NDIS Exercise Physiology Industry Leaders
Are you after an experienced NDIS Exercise Physiologist to support you, a loved one or your clients healthcare needs?
Physio Inq now has a team of NDIS Exercise Physiologists spread right throughout Australia that are providing Exercise Physiology services for the management of disabilities and chronic conditions.
Our Exercise Physiologists support any NDIS participant with specialised physical activity recommendations, tailored exercise program interventions and on-going health education.
Exercise Physiology is all about creating better bodies. Whether you are injured, have a disability, are ageing, or need to simply enhance your current physical form. Physio Inq Exercise Physiologists create tailored programs to improve overall performance, well-being and independence.
Under the NDIS, consumers can access Exercise Physiology Services included in the ‘Improved Health & Well-Being Category’ of the NDIS Price Guide. Physio Inq accept all NDIS participants who are plan-managed and self-managed.
How do our Exercise Physiologists use NDIS funding?
- Intensive burst of therapy
- Home exercise programs
- Community integration - public access to gyms & hydrotherapy
- Training of family and support workers
- Exercise equipment prescription
From a therapeutic standpoint, our NDIS Exercise Physiologists who specialise in disability currently treat a wide variety of conditions including;
- Intellectual disabilities
- Mental Health
- Physical disability
- Genetic disabilities
- Plus many more
Our Exercise Physiologists programs for NDIS participants can assist with;
- Goal directed strength and fitness programs
- Increased mobility and function
- Postural control
- Weight management programs - includes weight loss and weight gain
- Healthy lifestyle education
- Assist in the management of co-morbidities
- Improve mental health and wellbeing
- Chronic disease management
- Community participation - Other sports and leisure activities.
- And much more
Our Exercise Physiologists can work in a number of environments, including but not limited to;
- Fitness centres, gymnasiums, personal training studios
- Workplace health and rehabilitation
- In your own home
- Aged care facilities
- Primary, secondary and tertiary health care
- Private and multidisciplinary clinics
- Population health
- Sporting centres
Other Exercise Physiology services that Physio Inq is able to offer
About Physio Inq's Care
- Strong history in home based care
- Over 200 clinical experts in NDIS services for exercise physiology
- A commitment to expediting referrals based on clinical needs
- Dedicated contact person for your business
- Access to multiple disciplines and services under one roof
- Large geographical coverage
- High quality reporting
- Experienced clinical staff
We are committed to providing our service In-Home wherever possible. From time to time, circumstances such as staffing, demand and availability may prevent this from occurring. In those instances, we will assist in arranging alternative service methods such as telehealth for Exercise Physiology.
At Physio Inq we can deliver and provide timely & quality in home, online & in clinic allied health services. Our Ndis Exercise Physiology services are available in the following areas around Point Leo:
- Albert Park
- Arthurs Seat
- Aspendale Gardens
- Balnarring Beach