Langwarrin Children's Speech Pathology Industry Leaders
Let our Mobile Speech Therapists help you find your child's voice.
Difficulties with speech, language, and social skills are nothing to be ashamed of. Our Mobile Speech Therapists can help develop your child's language skills and encourage confidence while speaking and communicating.
When your child is struggling with their language and speech, it can affect their experience in school and in social situations. Working with our local Speech Therapy team will help..
There are a few things you might notice about your child that signals the need for a Speech Therapist:
- Speech milestones based on age are not being met on a consistent basis.
- You’ve noticed a lisp, stutter, or other speech and vocal concerns.
- It’s difficult to understand what is being said.
- There is difficulty with reading, spelling, and comprehension of text.
- You’re already aware of special needs such as autism or other social challenges.
- You notice your child is having difficulty swallowing or eating.
If you’re worried, we’re happy to schedule your appointment for an initial consultation. From there, we’ll assess any issues and create a plan moving forward.
Having a Mobile Speech Therapist attend to your needs at a location that is convenient to you can save you time and unnecessary discomforts.
Our Mobile Speech Therapy services supports children with a disability or who under the NDIS.
Speech Therapy services to participants in the NDIS is an area very dear to Physio Inq's hearts. Assisting those most in need is what makes that our dedicated team of Speech Therapists get out of bed every day with a spring in their step.
Physio Inq is an NDIS provider, so we can provide you with a comprehensive plan to meet your child and your family's needs.
Physio Inq NDIS Speech Therapists can help with a wide range of speech disabilities for school aged children including:
- Vocabulary comprehension
- Ability to follow directions
- Autism or Asperger’s affecting social skills
- Social anxiety
- Clients who use symbols or sign language to communicate
- Difficulty swallowing food or drinks
Physio Inq Speech Therapists create a custom plan to improve your child's specific speech challenges - whatever those challenges may be.
Other Speech Pathology services that Physio Inq is able to offer
At Physio Inq we can deliver and provide timely & quality in home, online & in clinic allied health services. Our Speech Therapy For Children services are available in the following areas around Langwarrin:
- Albert Park
- Arthurs Seat
- Aspendale Gardens
- Balnarring Beach