Oakbank Aged Care Speech Pathology Industry Leaders
Speech Pathology to help our adults to maintain their language, enjoyment, swallowing and comfort.
Physio Inq Speech Pathologists have a vital and essential role in working with elderly people in our communities. Our Speech Pathologists can identify the issues that are making the greatest impact on a senior's life and help them work to improve those, leading to a better quality of life and continued independence.
Our Aged Care Speech Pathologists are experienced in the assessment, treatment, and long-term management of older people.
Whether that treatment and assessment is in homes, hospitals, aged care facilities, retirement villages, or nursing homes, our Physio Inq Aged Care Speech Pathologists come directly to where ever you want them. This removes the trauma and difficulty of having to travel to appointments, meaning elderly patients can get the care they need quickly.
There are many reasons why seniors may need Speech Pathology support. The benefits of Speech Pathology for seniors include:
- Assist with swallowing difficulties
- Prononciation or comprehension difficulties
- Assistance post stroke
- Assistance with speech issue caused by other co-morbidity
Our Speech Pathology team Physio Inq is experienced with a range of funding programs within Aged Care, including the Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) and Home Care Packages (HCP).
We partner with both CHSP and HCP service providers to ensure clients in the community receive experienced and quality allied health care in the comfort of their homes.
Other Speech Pathology services that Physio Inq is able to offer
Physio Inq Speech Pathologists create custom treatment plan to improve your specific communication challenges - whatever those challenges may be.
About Physio Inq's Care
- Strong history in home based care
- Over 200 clinical experts in services for speech pathology in aged care
- Home Care Package (HCP) and Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP)*
- A commitment to expediting referrals based on clinical needs
- Dedicated contact person for your business
- Access to multiple disciplines and services under one roof
- Large geographical coverage
- High quality reporting
- Experienced clinical staff
* through partnerships with your registered provider
We are committed to providing our service In-Home wherever possible. From time to time, circumstances such as staffing, demand and availability may prevent this from occurring. In those instances, we will assist in arranging alternative service methods such as telehealth for Speech Pathology.
At Physio Inq we can deliver and provide timely & quality in home, online & in clinic allied health services. Our Aged Care Speech Pathology services are available in the following areas around Oakbank:
- Basket Range
- Carey Gully
- Chain Of Ponds