Manage your body
and get the most
out of life.
At Physio Inq, we improve your quality of life by looking at all the details. Our philosophy is to enable freedom of mind and movement through physical therapies. Your body is your best asset, and a healthy body requires all the parts to work. We need to understand where you are, before we can get you to where you want to go.
Physio Inq is committed to quality physiotherapy care. We have a dedicated team of physiotherapists to guide you through a holistic treatment program. Using our unique Total Care Philosophy Framework, we will assess, diagnose and treat you with a program tailored to your own injury journey with plenty of communication the entire way through.
Whether or not is it sports, spinal, overuse or post-surgical physiotherapy, we have the right team for the job. Our continuing education and training is second to none we have access to some of Sydney's top surgeons and specialist to call upon when needed.
Our expert clinicians are highly trained in a wide range of physiotherapy disciplines
It is an avenue of treatment that anyone in the public may access, and is a non-surgical method of treating a wide variety of injuries and pain incurred from all walks of life and activities. Physio encompasses assessment of dysfunction, pain and injury using methods that have been tried and tested through stringent controlled trials.
How can Physio Inq physiotherapy help you?
- Pre and post-surgical rehabilitation
- Treating sports injuries
- Fractures and casting
- Managing arthritis
- Managing and reducing chronic pain
- Reducing lower back, torso and neck pain
- Alleviating headaches and migraines
- Pre and postnatal conditions
- Improving sports performance
- Increasing strength and range of motion
- Disk bulges
- Muscular/tendon strains and tears
- Joint & spinal manipulation & mobilisation
- CTP motor vehicle injuries
- And much more.
What types of Physiotherapy does our clinics offer?
- Musculoskeletal physiotherapy
- Geriatric physiotherapy
- Paediatric physiotherapy
- Sports physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy for Women's Health
- Physiotherapy for rehabilitation and pain management
- Mobile physiotherapy
- NDIS aged care physiotherapy services
- Workplace physiotherapy services
Book a physiotherapy treatment at your nearest Physio Inq Clinic location
Find your local clinic or mobile service to make a booking