Boneo Aged Care Occupational Therapy Industry Leaders
Occupational therapy (OT) can assist seniors to regain their confidence, abilities and self-reliance after ill health or an injury, or if they have a disability. As people age, they can find it increasingly harder to maintain their independence and to continue enjoying the activities they once did. Occupational therapy can provide much-needed value and assistance.
The goal of OT is to get the best fit between the you as the person, the activity and the environment that you perform that activity.
Some of the health conditions that a Physio Inq Aged Care Occupational Therapist can help with include arthritic conditions, stroke, Parkinson’s and dementia.
Whether the session is completed in your home, hospitals, aged care facilities or retirement villages our Occupational Therapists can come directly to where ever you want them. This removes the trauma and difficulty of having to travel to appointments, meaning our seniors can get the care they need easily.
Benefits of Occupational Therapy for the elderly include;
- Recommended home modifications
- Falls prevention
- Assist with vision loss
- Dementia care & planning
- Scooter & mobility assessment and training
- Palliative care
- Chronic pain management
- Specialised seating/ wheelchair prescription
- Stroke & neurological rehabilitation
- Support disability accommodation assessment
- Supported independent living assessment
- Aged care assessment
- And much more
Our Occupational Therapy team at Physio Inq is experienced with a range of funding programs within Aged Care, including the Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) and Home Care Packages (HCP).
We partner with both CHSP and HCP service providers to ensure clients in the community receive experienced and quality allied health care in the comfort of their homes.
Other Occupational Therapy services that Physio Inq is able to offer
About Physio Inq's Care
- Strong history in home based care
- Home Care Package (HCP) and Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) *
- Over 200 clinic experts in services for aged care occupational therapy
- A commitment to expediting referrals based on clinical needs
- Dedicated contact person for your business
- Access to multiple disciplines and services under one roof
- Large geographical coverage
- High quality reporting
- Experienced clinical staff
* through partnerships with your registered provider
We are committed to providing our service In-Home wherever possible. From time to time, circumstances such as staffing, demand and availability may prevent this from occurring. In those instances, we will assist in arranging alternative service methods such as telehealth for Occupational Therapy.
At Physio Inq we can deliver and provide timely & quality in home, online & in clinic allied health services. Our Occupational Therapy Aged Care services are available in the following areas around Boneo:
- Albert Park
- Arthurs Seat
- Aspendale Gardens
- Balnarring Beach