Aged Care Physiotherapy
Physiotherapy to help our older adults to maintain their health, well-being, functional ability and independence.
Physio Inq Physiotherapists have a vital and important role in working with elderly people in our communities. They are involved in preventing disease and disability, treating current conditions, managing inpatient care and following up in the community. Our Physio’s can identify the issues that are making the greatest impact on a seniors life and help them work to improve those, leading to a better quality of life and continued independence.
Our Aged Care Physiotherapy services are detailed in the assessment, treatment and long-term management of older people.
Whether that treatment and assessment is in homes, hospitals, aged care facilities, retirement villages or nursing homes, our Physio Inq Aged Care Physiotherapists come directly to where ever you want them. This removes the trauma and difficulty of having to travel to appointments, meaning elderly patients can get the care they need easily.
There are many reasons why seniors may need Physiotherapy support. The benefits of Physiotherapy for seniors include;
- Improve or slow the decline in performing activities of daily living
- Reduce the decline in functional ability
- Recuperation from fractures
- Aid mobility
- Increased muscle strength, flexibility, balance and control
- Reduce the risk of falls
- Pain management
- Manage the behavioural and psychological
- Improve cognition and mood
- Staying active and remaining independent
- And much more
- Strong history in home based care
- Over 200 clinical experts in aged care services
- A commitment to expediting referrals based on clinical needs
- Dedicated contact person for your business
- Access to multiple disciplines and services under one roof
- Large geographical coverage
- High quality reporting
- Experienced clinical staff
- Full time customer service team
- Full time accounts team
Our Physio Inq Aged Care Physiotherapists are currently serving the following major States and Territories in Australia:
- New South Wales
- South Australia
- Western Australia
- Australian Capital Territory(Opening Soon)
- Northern Territory(Opening Soon)
Regardless of the cause of condition, neurological event, general ageing, post-surgery, disability, we welcome the chance to help and assist any senior in our community.
For a personalised & comprehensive assessment for your loved one, Make an appointment or referral today.
Live a life with less limits.