Committed to making
your life fulfilled
Are you looking for an experienced NDIS Physiotherapy & Allied Healthcare Provider? Developing a vibrant long-term relationship is key.
Physio Inq is a fully accredited NDIS Physiotherapy practice that commits to the wellbeing of their clients with disabilities. Our therapists are warm, welcoming and are especially focused on communication, care and understanding in the pursuit of your goals. The National Disability Insurance Scheme was developed to provide long-term care, and our health care professionals share the same goal.
We have a team of highly trained Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologists, Podiatrists, NDIS Plan Managers and Support Coordinators who may be utilized depending on your personal needs.
As part of our commitment and responsibility to clients and families we have a dedicated Mobile & Community Physiotherapy & Allied Healthcare team to assist any NDIS participant. We provide home or in clinic visits. Whatever is the most comfortable or suitable for you and your family, we will happily oblige to meet your needs.
Services that we are able to provide to NDIS clients seeking assistive treatment include:
- Physiotherapy: Assessment, hands on treatment, splinting, exercise prescription, and equipment and needs assessments.
- Exercise Physiology: Home exercise prescription, balance and gait retraining, group exercise classes.
- Hydrotherapy: Post Op care, extremely disabling injuries and sports injuries recovery.
Occupational Therapy: Occupational Therapists should really be called “Day-to-day Life Therapists” because they don’t just do “'occupational”' work. Instead they help in analysing both environments and bodies and assisting in any way they can to make life easier for you and your family.
What we mean by this is that Occupational Therapists, or OT's help in analysing environments and bodies and assisting in any way they can to make life easier your family.
- Podiatry: General foot care, bunions and callouses, geriatric care and orthotic prescription.
- NDIS Support Coordination: Assisting in strengthening a participant’s abilities to connect to and coordinate informal, mainstream and funded supports in a complex service delivery environment. This includes resolving points of crisis, developing capacity and resilience in a participant's network and coordinating supports from a range of sources.